Monday, November 17, 2008

Thats History...

So..here is a little background on this new Schacht Family...Jaron met me through a mutual friend who at the time didn't like my dating "situation"...So I met him on a cold night in December 2006...He was the best Christmas present I could of ever asked for!!!…I have finally realized what truly loving someone is all about…and I am learning how to let someone love and take care of me…I don’t know what I would do without him and I hope everyday he knows how much I love and appreciate him…

Photobucket
This is our First fishing trip where Jaron says he knew he wanted to date me because.."She was not afraid to hold a fish.."...and FYI..My fish was bigger...=)

Photobucket
First trip to Saint Anthony, Idaho with Jaron's Family...I looked drunk..but I didn't even have a drink!!...


Photobucket
"I am pretty...Oh So Pretty..."...

That is just a taste for now! I will put more of our past trip pictures and current pictures soon..=)

Loves,
Mrs. Schacht

2 comments:

Theresa said...

What a cute couple!
I'm so happy for you!

Kimberly said...

You guys are so cute together, and I think Chris really appreciates another guy in the family